Sunday, February 22, 2009

"call me"

we met up again recently. i hadn't seen you in a while. you wanted to know how i was. i couldn't tell you in such a public place, you said "call me."

such an easy answer. "call me."

do you know what it takes for me to pick up the phone to call someone these days? it's not easy anymore!

so when i listen, i make the effort...

why don't you pick up? or, at the very least...return my call?

remember, i'm almost always here. right where you left me, the last time we spoke. months ago. i still want to talk to you.

so maybe, you should "call me."

1 comment:

  1. Yes - I do understand how difficult it is to pick up the phone and how it feels to wish someone would just call...
    I've been reading your blog-I hope you're doing ok tonight.
    Take care of you,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete

c'mon, i know you're reading this! what do you think?