Tuesday, June 22, 2010

june 15, hospital journal

this page is, like yesterday's, a combination of regular journaling, CBT notes, and how i feel today.
"Yet one thing gives me comfort, it's all that I have left, I know that God in heaven won't forget" ~Abie Rotenberg, Memories

No matter what happens, how well [or bad] i'm doing, God will not forget my pain and what I went through. What he did will not be forever forgotten"
this page was just a random art page, playing around with my erasable twistables.
i used crayons to write the words here, then painted over it in watercolors.
slow journaling is growing on me...

when i asked this question to my hospital psychiatrist, she said it was cause of my medication changes, and i'd get better. she was right!

1 comment:

  1. I really think that line you posted here, Yet one thing gives me comfort, it's all that I have left, I know that God in heaven won't forget is so important to remember. That is so comforting!

    ReplyDelete

c'mon, i know you're reading this! what do you think?