Friday, July 15, 2016

This week....

This week was interesting. I had time to spend with D, and I am slowly learning about her and how and why she operates as she does. She is confusing, as she seems like she's there to harm, but really is there to protect. We have our work cut out for us!

I made the decision to reopen my GoFundMe therapy fund. I don't know how helpful it will be, as my expenses are high, but if everyone I know would share it, maybe it will work. You never know.

Besides for the fund, we are looking to tutor children up to grade four. Prices negotiable, So if you know me in real life, and have a child or know a child who needs tutoring or summer homework help, please send them my way!

B has finished building a dresser, and is moving on to a storage closet next week! I can't wait...We are also trying to finish re-reading all the Harry Potter books, and are almost done Order of the Phoenix.

We are learning to play the piano and how to crochet. So far, we can play three and a half songs, and have completed one crochet project.

More next week...

Fly safe, butterfly friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

c'mon, i know you're reading this! what do you think?