Monday, August 8, 2016

Today Was a Good Day

I should post that more often!

Today was an awesome day! I'm proud to say that I got to my interview five minutes early (here's to hoping I'm hired!). I remembered to eat real food before leaving the house, and when I walked into a store for a snack, I actively chose not to buy binge food. (Yay, opposite action!) I even did something I thought I would never do. I took my first driving lesson! I didn't even crash! (Who wants to practice with me, after I have a few more lessons??)

I also did something very brave. I accepted the offer to tutor a 12 year old boy. I will be meeting him in a library tomorrow. I can't believe I'm doing it! But I figure, if I'm going to start not being afraid of (all? most?) guys, a great way to do it would be to start with young ones. Here's to hoping!

2 comments:

c'mon, i know you're reading this! what do you think?