Thursday, September 24, 2009

positive post 25

this week i...

~said modeh ani and shema every day

~remembered my meds every day

~davened every day

~completed two weeks of no SI

~spent time with five friends

~worked every day

~went to the mall with my sisters and spent other time with them

~visited my sister in law

~babysat my nephew

~went to four shiurim

~helped around the house

~went for therapy

~washed my own hair

...next week, even better!

i'm posting this early cause i'm going away for shabbos...so it's not really a complete list

have a wonderful shabbos everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Two things I have to say:

    1) your list is getting longer and longer and that's great!

    2) it's a different person behind this blog compared to who was here 9 months ago. And that's great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're starting off the year on a great note - it should only get better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-hgdR912Jo

    interesting link

    What particularly rings a bell with me is: "Once I spoke about it, I did not have to be perfect any more".

    That's exactely the way I feel since I started to aknowledge things two years ago: I can be on my own, I do not have to be perfect any more.

    ReplyDelete

c'mon, i know you're reading this! what do you think?