Saturday, February 25, 2006

engaged



Another girl engaged. I smile, I'm so glad.
I say I am anyhow, but inside...I feel bad.
After every details said, and I hang up my phone,
My thoughts can now flow freely, now that I'm alone...
How can she know that he's okay?
I know, she checked in every way!
But there are so many things to hide,
That no one out there will ever find!
You cannot find every detail of his history and past,
I know boys whose sectets they think (know?) are sure to last!
There is one-a "big bad wolf," whom I know quite well,
He's married now, to a lovely wife, with two small boys, how swell!*
But what will be when she finds out, his secrets so well hidden,
Of all the horrid things he did as a teen that are forbidden?
Most deeds are forgivable, yes that I know is true,
But you wouldn't marry someone like my "brother," would you?
And who's to say that your husband, chassan, fiancee,
Is not just like this "lovely boy" in every single way?
I guess it won't be long now, before no one else amongst my friends,
Is not dating, married or engaged, and there I'll meet my end.
I know I'll never marry, get engaged, or start to date,
Cause by the time my fears are gone, it will just be too late...
______________________________________________i too late...
______________________________________________i too late...

*he now has two sons, and a daughter, not just sons...keep her in mind in your prayers, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

c'mon, i know you're reading this! what do you think?