Tuesday, November 17, 2009

therapy journal 7

overslept again today. woke up at around a five, which was pretty ok. work was boring, as usual. then went for therapy. it's getting harder and harder. right now i'm a six, not too bad. feel myself going up though. everything feels like a pressure now. just thinking about going to work tomorrow is making me wanna cry. thinking about doing anything right now makes me wanna cry. we have company downstairs, people who i probably won't have another chance to see in a really long time, and i can't even bring myself to go down and spend some time with them. i'm hungry, and i have no energy to go find food. i'm tired, which makes no sense. i've barely been up for eleven hours. must ground myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

c'mon, i know you're reading this! what do you think?