Sunday, February 13, 2022

Elephant (unknown date, 2019)


I know I'm just a kid, and kids should be quiet and listen nicely but I really want to introduce my family to Elephant. But every time I try, they just laugh. They look right past her and don't even see that she's there.

I tried showing her to my teacher, but the teacher said it wasn't sharing time, and told me to get my silent reading if I was done my math.

The other kids all move over when Elephant is near, cause she takes up so much space. They don't play with me cause they say I'm smelly, but it's not me! Elephant just won't take baths! 

The counselor at school doesn't see Elephant when I show her either. She wants to hear what me and Elephant talk about. But then she says she had to call my mom, and do I let, and I'm just a kid, and kids don't say no to grownups, so I say yes.

Mommy says I have to go to a special doctor. The doctor wants to know all about Elephant, but he can't see her either. He says there's a medicine I have to take and I do. Every day, even in camp.

I don't know where Elephant went. I can't find her, and it makes me sad. Why did she leave? I miss her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

c'mon, i know you're reading this! what do you think?