Saturday, January 29, 2022

Almost Caught Up

So, I've almost caught you up on my writing. Unfortunately, I seem to be missing a journal. I also have to figure out how to get pictures from my phone to my computer, and then onto my blog, so you can see the pictures that go with some of the poems. They make more sense with the prompts. Also, just the art from my journals in general.

To catch you up on my life in general...I'm still accepting donations to pay for my past therapy, though BH, I now have a therapist who takes my insurance and doesn't charge me a copay. I still owe my last therapist around $10,000. (Fundraiser is having some technical difficulties and cannot accept donations at this time. I will update you when it's up and running again)

I've moved a few times. Right now, I'm in a wonderful apartment paid for by the government, as part of a Supportive Housing Program for people with mental illness. I have a caseworker who checks in with me once a week by phone, and once a month in person, to make sure things are going okay.

I'm terrible at thinking of what to say about the last four years of my life, so now I'll put it to you, readers. What do you want to know?

1 comment:

  1. Can you tell us some of the ways in which you feel you've grown and made progress over the last few years? I'd love to hear and others would probably love to hear as well.

    ReplyDelete

c'mon, i know you're reading this! what do you think?