Saturday, January 29, 2022

Trapped (Undated, 2012)

Trapped. Locked inside a single room.
One door out, and it's forbidden
Want to connect to those outside
Information being hidden.
Stuck with no communication
Flooding myself with emotions.
Want to figure out what's doing,
Inside my head, spinning, zooming.
Pain intense no nurse to help
Visitors may be banned from here for today only it's true
But I have no other day for
Visitors to come through,
What's the use in all this trying
When codes send even trained staff flying
Not telling where or what or why
Just keeping me here trapped inside
Switch my seat across the room
draw out my volcano boom
Write my feelings in a poem
scribble it over I'm still alone
Locked an trapped just let me go
Let someone come who really knows
Me. The outside me and the inside me as well. Please...

No comments:

Post a Comment

c'mon, i know you're reading this! what do you think?